Friday, May 14, 2004
PARANOID, STILL 

Is L.O.V.E. in the 2000's still paranoid?


want a piece of parklife?
Damon Albarn, once sang

     Love in the 90's ... Is paranoid

So, does this hypothesis still apply?

Nah, I think it's simply the person's fault if it has gone wrong in paranoidal way.

I am saying, that paranoid love theory was not even a hypothesis or something. Though I hoped it to be correct, since you are turning out to be a paranoidal personage with those paranoidal actions you sometimes, -maybe more than sometimes-, perform.

You should have been more careful, and will have to be more careful in every events of your life. That's the lesson you learn whenever you feel like you've made some mistakes.

But the force of nature eventually will lead you to the future you, who's making the same old mistakes again and again. Maybe, it's just a thing you can't help. Maybe, I am wrong. And maybe, I wish I were wrong.

Damn, there's such a paranodial person inside me. How come have I not known that b-i-t-c-h inside me for this long years of my whole life?

Please be cool. Stay cool.




but still, isn't it a lovely place?Oh, the song also tells us to go "down to Greece, on holiday." But we don't "follow the herd", right? :) lol That is, we are not going to "wear the same clothes because we don't really want to feel the same." hey, the "end of a century" had gone a millon years ago!


0Comments:

Post a Comment


copyrightⓒ all rights reserved 2003-2004
 
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
"Living a life is like a journey searching for the hidden tresures for myself. For, the life is full of SERENDIPITY."

  • NAME : Baek, Jiwon
  • LOCATION : Seoul, Korea
  • AGE : 21
  • OCCUPATION: A Student


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?